Written evidence from Mr Steven Scrutton (COV0046)
THE NUREMBERG CODE
I am focusing my submission on the ten points of the Nuremberg Code
The ten points of the code were given in the section of the verdict entitled "Permissible Medical Experiments”. They are as follows:
- The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
- The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
- The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
- The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
- No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
- The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
- Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
- The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
- During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
- During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
The Patient Information Leaflets (PILs) that come with each and every vaccine indicates that all vaccines are unsafe, that each and every vaccine can give rise to serious adverse reactions. Although this is routinely denied by the conventional medical establishment, mainstream political parties, and the mainstream media, these PILs are an official record of their dangers.
The dangerousness of vaccines is also demonstrated by compensation payments made to the victims of vaccination.
This means that vaccination continues to be an experiment. Many people, including myself, are not prepared to be part of this experiment, and I am impervious to the oft-repeated statements by conventional medical doctors that vaccines are ‘safe’. Their own evidence denies this.
If there is a risk, the Nuremberg Code applies, and I consider it to be a crime if vaccination were to be imposed upon any individual, and their children, against their will.
The 10th point is particularly important. If a vaccine’s PIL can state that death is a risk, it is a demonstrable crime that scientists have continued with this experiment at all.
The Hippocratic Oath demands: First do no harm. It is a statement that does not apply to the widespread use of vaccines, and certainly to the mandatory enforcement of vaccination.
22 April 2020