Michael Gove questioned on national security machinery
2 July 2021
The Joint Committee on National Security Strategy hears from the Rt Hon Michael Gove MP, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Cabinet Office, on the National security machinery.
- Watch Parliament TV: National security machinery
- Inquiry: National security machinery
- Joint Committee on the National Security Strategy
Monday 5 July
- Rt Hon Michael Gove MP, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Cabinet Office
- Sir Stephen Lovegrove, National Security Adviser
Purpose of the session
This is the sixth (and likely final) evidence session in this inquiry, and the Committee will examine the Government witnesses on the issues raised during the course of its inquiry from those who have already given evidence – previous ministers and officials, academic experts and think-tanks.
Image: Parliamentary copyright