Committee holds session to explore the roll-out of vaccinations in the UK
7 January 2021
On Wednesday 13 January, the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee is holding an evidence session to explore the roll-out of vaccines in England and the UK.
This will include the change in dosing schedule, prioritisation, vaccine targets, and vaccine hesitancy as part of its UK Science, Research and Technology Capability and Influence in Global Disease Outbreaks inquiry.
Wednesday 13 January
- Professor Wei Shen Lim, Chair, Covid-19 immunisation, Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation; and
- Dr Mary Ramsay, Head of Immunisation, Public Health England.
- Sir Mene Pangalos, Executive Vice President of BioPharmaceuticals Research and Development, AstraZeneca; and
- Tom Keith-Roach, President, AstraZeneca UK.
- Nadhim Zahawi MP, Minister for COVID Vaccine Deployment, Department of Health and Social Care; and
- Antonia Williams, Director (Covid vaccines), Department of Health and Social Care.