Sir Patrick Vallance and Professor Chris Whitty questioned on Coronavirus: lessons learnt
3 December 2020
Sir Patrick Vallance, Professor Chris Whitty and Dr Jenny Harries appear before the Science and Technology Committee and Health and Social Care Committees as part of their joint Coronavirus: lessons learnt inquiry.
- Watch Parliament TV: Coronavirus: lessons learnt
- Inquiry: Coronavirus: lessons learnt
- Health and Social Care Committee
- Science and Technology Committee
Wednesday 9 December, virtual meeting
- Sir Patrick Vallance, Government Chief Scientific Adviser
- Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England
- Dr Jenny Harries, Deputy Chief Medical Officer for England
This session covers science advice to Government, data and modelling, public messaging, vaccination, focussing on the lessons that can be learned from the handling of COVID-19 in the UK.
Image: Creative Commons