MPs to hear evidence from Committee Chairs on territorial constitution inquiry
18 March 2021
The Procedure Committee will hear evidence from the chairs of the territorial select committees as part of the ongoing inquiry into the territorial constitution.
- Watch on Parliament TV: The procedure of the House of Commons and the territorial constitution
- Inquiry: The procedure of the House of Commons and the territorial constitution
- Watch on Twitter: an animation explaining what this inquiry is about
- Procedure Committee
The Committee will question experts on a range of issues from legislative consent motions to facilitating greater cooperation between committees across legislatures.
Monday 22 March, 4.15pm
- Chair of Welsh Affairs Committee, Rt Hon. Stephen Crabb MP
- Chair of Northern Ireland Affairs Committee, Simon Hoare MP
- Chair of Scottish Affairs Committee, Pete Wishart MP
Purpose of the session
The event marks the second evidence session in the Procedure Committee’s inquiry into the territorial constitution, as it continues to investigate how the relationships between England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales are reflected in Commons procedures.
Image: Parliamentary copyright