Michael Gove questioned on the work of Cabinet Office
9 December 2020
The Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee takes evidence from Chancellor of Duchy of Lancaster and Minister for the Cabinet Office, the Rt Hon Michael Gove MP, on the work of the Cabinet Office.
- Watch Parliament TV: The work of the Cabinet Office
- Inquiry: The work of the Cabinet Office
- Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee
The wide-ranging session will examine topical issues including the Cabinet Office’s role in the response to the Covid-19 pandemic and responsibility for cross-departmental co-ordination, the use of data, and procurement. It will also look at the Government’s aims for Civil Service reform, the Spending Review and devolution issues.
Thursday 10 December
- Rt Hon Michael Gove MP, Chancellor of Duchy of Lancaster and Minister for the Cabinet Office
- Mark Sweeney, Director General, Economic and Domestic Affairs Secretariat, Cabinet Office
Image: Parliamentary copyright