Infrastructure operators questioned on cyber security
23 April 2018
The Joint Committee on the National Security Strategy takes evidence from four more infrastructure operators as parts of its inquiry into cyber security of UK Critical National Infrastructure.
- Watch Parliament TV: Cyber Security: Critical National Infrastructure
- Inquiry: Cyber Security: Critical National Infrastructure
- Joint Committee on the National Security Strategy
What will be covered
Likely topics for discussion include:
- malicious cyber activity carried out by the Russian Government targeting critical infrastructure providers
- regulatory roles for improving cyber resilience
- how the Government can help national infrastructure address future challenges.
Monday 23 April 2018, Room 4A
- Lyndon Nelson, Deputy Chief Executive and Executive Director for Supervisory Risk Specialists and Regulatory Operations, Prudential Regulation Authority
- Steve Unger, Chief Technology Officer, Ofcom
- Jonathan Brearley, Executive Director for Systems and Networks, Ofgem
- Paul Smith, Strategic Security Board, Water UK.
- Read the House of Commons Library briefing: Cyber crime and security
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees