Minister questioned on mapping the path to net zero
3 March 2022
The Environmental Audit Committee explores the outcome of the Treasury’s Net Zero Review, published alongside the Government’s Net Zero Strategy in October 2021.
- Watch Parliament TV: Mapping the path to net zero
- Inquiry: Mapping the path to net zero
- Environmental Audit Committee
Wednesday 9 March 2022
- Helen Whately MP, Exchequer Secretary to the Treasury
- Joe Taylor, Deputy Director for Climate Policy, Climate, Energy and Environment Group, HM Treasury
Among the issues likely to be discussed are:
- How the Treasury is incorporating net zero requirements into economic policymaking;
- What the economic costs and opportunities of the transition to net zero are likely to be;
- How low-income households might be supported through the transition.
Image: Parliamentary copyright