Tracey Crouch gives evidence on fan led review of football governance
MPs are expected to explore in detail:
- recommendations of the Fan Led Review including the operation of the proposed independent regulatory body;
- financial regulation of clubs; and
- and new tests for owners and directors.
The involvement and role fans in clubs are also likely to be considered.
This session will also follow up on the hearing with former Yorkshire County Cricket Club player Azeem Rafiq with representatives from Yorkshire-based Asian Cricket League, Quaid e Azam Premier League, and the National Asian Cricket Council.
Among issues that MPs are expected to address:
- the ECB’s 12-point plan to tackle racism and discrimination in cricket;
- the background to Asian cricket in the UK; and
- the experience of young Asian cricketers.