Lord Frost updates the Committee on the latest developments in the UK-EU relationship
The House of Lords European Affairs Committee takes evidence from Lord Frost CMG, Minister of State, Cabinet Office and Cabinet Office officials on the latest developments in the UK's relationship with the European Union.
Topics for discussion include:
- The current state of the UK-EU relationship
- The Protocol on Ireland / Northern Ireland
- Divergence between the UK and EU regulations
- Trade in goods and delays in the introduction of import controls
- Progress of negotiations on Gibraltar