Senior Treasury and Cabinet Office officials face Lords committee
Treasury and Cabinet Office officials will give evidence on complex cross-cutting issues across government to the Committee, tomorrow
- ParliamentLive.tv: The role of public services in addressing child vulnerability
- Inquiry: The role of public services in addressing child vulnerability
- Public Services Committee
- How will the Treasury support departments to make successful joint bids on cross-cutting issues?
- How will the Cabinet Office ensure that upcoming legislation promotes collaboration rather than competition with local voluntary organisations?
- How does the Treasury evaluate cost-effectiveness of preventative spending, for example on reducing financial pressures on statutory services?