Vulnerable children: Expert academics give evidence to Lords committee
Academic experts talk about their research and data on child vulnerability as the committee continues its inquiry into vulnerable children tomorrow.
- tv: The role of public services in addressing child vulnerability
- Inquiry: The role of public services in addressing child vulnerability
- Public Services Committee
- How should policy makers define child vulnerability?
- What are the main data gaps on vulnerable children and how can they be addressed?
- What role does vulnerability play in determining a child’s outcomes and life chances?