Vulnerable children: Think tanks and local government leaders face Lords committee
Think tanks and local government leaders working on child vulnerability will be questioned by the Public Services Committee.
- ParliamentLive.tv: Role of public services in addressing child vulnerability
- Inquiry: Role of public services in addressing child vulnerability
- Public Services Committee
- According to research evidence, what is driving the increase in child vulnerability?
- What is the link between funding for early intervention approaches and outcomes for vulnerable children?
- What would a good, joined-up approach to reducing child vulnerability in a local system look like?
- How do children’s services define child vulnerability, assess the number of vulnerable children and identify the support that they need?
- How do children’s services support vulnerable children and families who do not reach the threshold for statutory support?
- What support do children’s services need from central Government to reduce child vulnerability?
Follow the progress of the inquiry and work of the Committee on Twitter at @LordsPublicSCom