Constitution and Devolution Minister questioned on common frameworks
The Common Frameworks Scrutiny Committee takes evidence from Chloe Smith MP, Minister for the Constitution and Devolution, as part of its ongoing inquiry on the common frameworks programme. The session will examine the progress made on developing the common frameworks, their relationship with the UK Internal Market Bill, future parliamentary scrutiny and their application in Northern Ireland.
- How has the common frameworks programme has progressed to date?
- How has your relationship with the devolved administrations evolved during this time?
- How should common frameworks relate to the UK Internal Market Bill?
- How will you facilitate future parliamentary scrutiny of the common frameworks?
- How will common frameworks apply to Northern Ireland, given the NI Protocol?