Scottish and Welsh Governments give evidence on common frameworks
The Common Frameworks Scrutiny Committee holds its first evidence session with representatives from the Scottish and Welsh Governments. The session will explore the successes, challenges and future of the common frameworks programme, as well as its relation to the UK Internal Market Bill.
Possible questions include:
- How successful has the common frameworks programme been to date from the perspective of the Scottish and Welsh Governments?
- How has your working relationship with the UK Government been throughout this process?
- Are there specific examples of how the Internal Market Bill would restrict devolved policy choices compared to the common frameworks?
- How should the Internal Market Bill should be changed with respect to common frameworks?
- How should common frameworks fit within the broader devolution settlement and the review of Intergovernmental Relations?