DFID's approach to value for money examined
26 April 2018
Sub-Committee on ICAI takes evidence from the Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI) and the Department for International Development (DFID) on DFID's approach to value for money in programme and portfolio management.
Wednesday 2 May 2018, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Tina Fahm, Lead Commissioner, ICAI
- Marcus Cox, Team Leader, ICAI
- Joy Hutcheon, Director-General for Corporate Performance, DFID
- Vel Gnanendran, Director of Finance and Delivery, DFID
Purpose of the Session
This is the Sub-Committee's sixth evidence session of the current Parliament. It provides an opportunity for Members to examine the recent review of DFID's approach value for money in programme and portfolio management. Members will question the Government on the review's findings, whilst also questioning ICAI on their methodology and on the Government's response.
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees
- ICAI performance review: DFID's approach to value for money