DFID's Annual Report and Accounts 2017-18 examined
28 November 2018
The International Development Committee takes evidence from the Department for International Development's (DFID) Permanent Secretary on DFID's accountability (annual report and accounts for 2017-18.
- Watch Parliament TV: DFID's Annual Report and Accounts 2017-18
- Inquiry: DFID's Annual Report and Accounts 2017-18
- International Development Committee
Wednesday 28 November 2018, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
Department for International Development
- Matthew Rycroft CBE, Permanent Secretary
- Juliet Chua, Director General for Finance and Corporate Performance
Purpose of the Session
The International Development Committee is conducting its annual scrutiny of DFID's Annual Report and Accounts. This session will provide an opportunity for the Committee to question the Department on issues including its staffing and spending profile (by sector, country and delivery partner).
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees
- DFID's Annual Report and Accounts 2017-18