UK's humanitarian support to Syria examined
18 July 2018
The Sub-Committee on ICAI takes evidence from the Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI) and the Department for International Development (DFID) on the UK's humanitarian support to Syria.
Wednesday 18 July 2018, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Dr Alison Evans, Chief Commissioner, ICAI
- Kathryn Rzeszut, Team Leader, ICAI
- Lindy Cameron, Director General for Country Programmes, DFID
- Ben Mellor, Deputy Director for the Middle East and North Africa, DFID
Purpose of the Session
This is the Sub-Committee's ninth evidence session of the current Parliament. It provides an opportunity for Members to examine ICAI's recent review of the UK's humanitarian support to Syria. Members will question the Government on the review's findings, whilst also questioning ICAI on their methodology and on the Government's response.
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees
- ICAI performance review: UK's humanitarian support to Syria
Image: Parliamentary Authority