Secretary of State gives evidence on response to Ebola crisis
26 November 2015
The International Development Committee concludes taking oral evidence in its inquiry into responses to the Ebola crisis by hearing from the Secretary of State for International Development alongside officials from the Ministry of Defence and Department of Health.
- Watch Parliament TV: Responses to the Ebola crisis: Follow-up
- Inquiry: Responses to the Ebola crisis: Follow-up
- International Development Committee
Monday 30 November, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Rt Hon Justine Greening MP, Secretary of State for International Development
- Marshall Elliott, Director, Joint Inter Agency Taskforce for Ebola, Department for International Development
- Brigadier Tim Bevis, Head of Strategic Studies, Ministry of Defence
- Tim Baxter, Deputy Director, Health Protection Programme, Department of Health
Purpose of the Session
The session focuses on the UK's response to the Ebola epidemic in Sierra Leone, including how well it was co-ordinated across departments and how future such responses can be improved.
Video: Parliamentary copyright