DFID's governance work in Nepal and Uganda examined
24 October 2018
The Sub-Committee on ICAI takes evidence from the Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI) and the Department for International Development (DFID) on DFID's governance work in Nepal and Uganda.
Wednesday 24 October 2018, Committee Room 5, Palace of Westminster
Independent Commission for Aid Impact
- Tina Fahm, Lead Commissioner
- Nigel Thornton, Team Leader
Department for International Development
- Nick Dyer, Director General, Economic Development & International Relations Division
- Chris Murgatroyd, Governance Policy Adviser
Purpose of the Session
Following the publication of ICAI's review on DFID's governance work in Nepal and Uganda, this session provides an opportunity for Members to examine the review's contents. Members will question DFID on the review's findings, whilst also questioning ICAI on their methodology and on the Government's response.
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees
- ICAI's performance review: DFID's governance work in Nepal and Uganda
Image: Crown Copyright