Building resilience to natural disasters examined
17 May 2018
The Sub-Committee on ICAI takes evidence from the Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI) and the Department for International Development (DFID) on DFID's approach to Building resilience to natural disasters.
Wednesday 23 May 2018, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Richard Gledhill, Lead Commissioner, ICAI
- Andy Featherstone, Team Leader, ICAI
- Matthew Wyatt, Deputy Director and Head of Conflict, Humanitarian and Security Department (CHASE), DFID
- Sally Taylor, Deputy Director and Head of Climate and Environment Department, DFID
Purpose of the Session
This is the Sub-Committee's seventh evidence session of the current Parliament. It provides an opportunity for Members to examine ICAI's recent review on building resilience to natural disasters. Members will question DFID on the review's findings, whilst also questioning ICAI on their methodology and on the Government's response.
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees
- ICAI performance review: Building resilience to natural disasters
Image: Russell Watkins/DFID