DFID's approach to its supplier market examined
15 February 2018
Sub-Committee hears from the Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI) and the Department for International Development (DFID) on the ICAI review on DFID's approach to its supplier market.
Wednesday 21 February 2018, Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Dr Alison Evans, Lead Commissioner, ICAI
- Chris Shapcott, Team Leader, ICAI
- Nick Ford, Head of Procurement and Commercial Department, DFID
- Val Gnanendran, Director of Finance and Delivery, DFID
Purpose of the Session
This is the Sub-Committee's fourth evidence session of the new Parliament. It provides an opportunity for Members to examine the recent review of DFID's approach to achieving value for money through procurement by the Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI). Members will first question ICAI on their methodology and findings, before then questioning the Government on the review's findings and recommendations.
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees
- ICAI performance review: DFID's approach to its supplier market