DFID's results in improving urban transport and infrastructure examined
7 February 2019
The Sub-Committee on ICAI takes evidence from both the Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI) and the Department for International Development (DFID) on DFID's transport and infrastructure investments.
Wednesday 13 February 2019, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
Independent Commission for Aid Impact (ICAI)
- Tina Fahm, Lead Commissioner
- Mark Watson, Team Leader
Department for International Development (DFID)
- Rachel Turner, Director for Economic Development
- Nicholas Waddell, Acting Head of Growth and Resilience Department
Purpose of the Session
Following the publication of ICAI's review assessing DFID's performance on its transport and urban infrastructure work, this session provides an opportunity for Members to examine the review's contents. Members will question DFID on the review's findings, whilst also questioning ICAI on their methodology and on the Government's response.
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees
- ICAI performance review: DFID's transport and urban infrastructure investments