Whorlton Hall: CQC shares unpublished findings of 2015 inspection
12 June 2019
Ahead of the CQC's evidence session, the Committee have asked for the previously unpublished findings of a 2015 inspection of Whorlton Hall.
- Inquiry: Detention of children and young people with learning disabilities and/or autism
- Joint Committee on Human Rights
The following documents have now been shared:
- CQC covering letter to the Committee
- All versions of the findings of the 2015 inspection identified to date
- A table which tracks the key changes between the different versions of the inspection findings
- The published 2016 report, which includes references to the 2015 inspection.
You can read the documents on the Care Quality Commission's website.