Home Secretary gives evidence on Windrush
24 April 2018
The Home Affairs Committee questions the Home Secretary on the citizenship issues being experienced by children of the Windrush generation.
Purpose of the session
The Committee will also be inquiring into both why this has happened and what remedial action the Home Office is taking. The Committee will also hear from immigration experts and a trade union representative.
Wednesday 25 April in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House
At 3.30 pm
- Adrian Berry, Chair, Immigration Law Practitioners' Association
- Lucy Moreton, General Secretary, The ISU
- Satbir Singh, Chief Executive, Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
At 4.30 pm
- Rt Hon Amber Rudd MP, Home Secretary
- Glynn Williams, Director General responsible for Border, Immigration and Citizenship