What action is necessary to improve suicide prevention?
3 November 2016
The Health Committee hears oral evidence relating to suicide prevention. Subjects covered are expected to include suicide prevention measures, anti-depressant medication and the role of social media and the internet.
Tuesday 8 November 2016, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Ian Stevens, Suicide Prevention Programme Manager, Network Rail
- Melanie Hide, Head of Corporate Affairs, Royal National Lifeboat Institution
- Marie Ash, Devon Suicide Prevention Alliance
- Shirley Price, If U Care Share Foundation
- Joy Hibbins, Founder and CEO, Suicide Crisis
- Clare Milford Haven, The James Wentworth-Stanley Memorial Fund
- Hamish Elvidge, The Matthew Elvidge Trust
- Steve Mallen, The Minded Trust
- Sarah Brennan, Young Minds