Health Secretary answers questions on the Government’s handling of the pandemic
4 June 2021
Matt Hancock MP, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, answers questions from MPs on the Government's handling of the covid-19 pandemic.
- Parliament TV: Coronavrius: lessons learnt
- Inquiry: Coronavirus: lessons learnt
- Health and Social Care Committee
- Science and Technology Committee
The session is as part of the joint inquiry of the Health and Social Care Committee and Science and Technology Committee into coronavirus: lessons learnt.
Focus of the session
MPs will focus on:
- the decisions taken around the Spring 2020 and Autumn/ Winter 2020 lockdowns
- UK preparedness for pandemics
- the impact of variant B.1.167.2 on the Government's lockdown-easing roadmap.
The joint inquiry considers the lessons that can be drawn from the Government’s handling of the pandemic that could be applied now and in the future.
Thursday 10 June 2021
- Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
Image: Parliamentary copyright