Imagination Technologies questioned in FCO's role in blocking foreign asset stripping inquiry
1 May 2020
The Foreign Affairs Committee hears from Imagination Technologies in the Committee's Inquiry into The FCO's role in blocking foreign asset stripping in the UK.
- Watch Parliament TV: The FCO’s role in blocking foreign asset stripping in the UK
- Inquiry: The FCO’s role in blocking foreign asset stripping in the UK
- Foreign Affairs Committee
Tuesday 5 May - The session will have remote participation by witnesses and Committee members.
Panel One at 2.30pm
- Sir Hossein Yassaie, former CEO, Imagination Technologies
Panel Two at approximately 3pm
- Dr Ron Black, former CEO, Imagination Technologies
- Ray Bingham, acting CEO, Imagination Technologies; Co-Founder and Partner, Canyon Bridge
- John Rayfield, Chief Technical Officer, Imagination Technologies
Purpose of the session
The session will focus on the importance of Imagination’s intellectual property to UK national security, the validity of claims that the company would be moved abroad, and the role of the Foreign Office in preventing hostile foreign takeovers.
Image: Parliamentary copyright