Foreign Office officials questioned on response to Coronavirus
20 April 2020
The Foreign Affairs Committee hears from the Permanent Under Secretary and Head of the Diplomatic Service, and other FCO officials in the Committee's Inquiry into Coronavirus.
- Watch Parliament TV: Coronavirus: FCO response and on YouTube
- Inquiry: Coronavirus: FCO response
- Foreign Affairs Committee
Tuesday 21 April
- Sir Simon McDonald, Permanent Under Secretary and Head of the Diplomatic Service, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Menna Rawlings, Director-General Economic and Global Issues, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Andrew Sanderson, Finance Director, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Purpose of the session
The session will focus on the effectiveness of the Foreign Office's response to COVID-19. It will then examine other aspects of the FCO's work and scrutinise their Annual Reports and Accounts.