Committee questions Foreign Secretary
31 October 2018
The Foreign Affairs Committee holds an evidence session with the Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs.
- Watch Parliament TV: Oral evidence from the Foreign Secretary
- Inquiry: Oral evidence from the Foreign Secretary
- Foreign Affairs Committee
In this evidence session, the Committee considers subjects covering the range of the Foreign Secretary's responsibilities.
Wednesday 31 October 2018, Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Sir Simon McDonald, Permanent Under Secretary and Head of the Diplomatic Service, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Richard Moore, Director-General, Political, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Image: Parliamentary Copyright