Experts questioned on China and the international rules-based system
23 March 2018
The Foreign Affairs Committee hold its first evidence session on China and the international rules-based system.
- Watch Parliament TV: China and the international rules-based system
- Inquiry: China and the international rules-based system
- Foreign Affairs Committee
This session will consider China's relationship with the international economic order, including financial bodies and trade rules.
Tuesday 27 March 2018, Room 15, Main Committee Corridor, Palace of Westminster
- George Magnus, Associate, University of Oxford China Centre and Research Associate, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
- Dr Yuka Kobayashi, Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in China and International Politics, SOAS, University of London
- Dr Jan Knoerich, Lecturer in the Economy of China, Lau China Institute and Department of International Development, King's School of Global Affairs, King's College London
Image: Creative Commons