Committee questions the Foreign Secretary on his responsibilities
21 March 2018
The Foreign Affairs Committee holds evidence session with Rt Hon Boris Johnson MP, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs.
- Watch Parliament TV: Oral evidence from the Foreign Secretary
- Inquiry: Oral evidence from the Foreign Secretary
- Foreign Affairs Committee
In this evidence session, the Committee will consider subjects covering the range of the Foreign Secretary's responsibilities.
Wednesday 21 March 2018, The Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Rt Hon Boris Johnson MP, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Sir Simon McDonald, Permanent Under Secretary and Head of the Diplomatic Service, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Ms Karen Pierce, Director General, Political, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Image: Parliamentary Copyright