Global Britain and South America: Impact of extractive companies examined
28 June 2019
The Foreign Affairs Committee takes evidence on the impact of extractive companies on local communities and the FCO's role in supporting them.
- Watch Parliament TV: Global Britain and South America
- Inquiry: Global Britain and South America
- Foreign Affairs Committee
Tuesday 2 July in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Jonathan Dunn, Head of International Policy and Planning, Anglo American Plc
- Cristina Bruce, Head of International Relations, Anglo American Plc
Purpose of the session
This session will examine the impact of extractive companies on local communities, human rights and environmental degradation. It will also consider the FCO's role in supporting extractive companies.