Foreign Secretary gives evidence on FCO future and policy developments
16 July 2015
The Secretary of State for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) questioned by the Foreign Affairs Committee as part of the Committee's regular scrutiny of foreign policy developments.
- Parliament TV: Foreign policy developments
- Inquiry: Foreign policy developments
- Foreign Affairs Committee
Tuesday 21 July 2015, the Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Rt Hon Philip Hammond MP, Secretary of State, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Purpose of session
Issues covered in questioning are expected to include:
- the Foreign Secretary's vision for the future of the FCO
- the threat from ISIL
- the recent attack in Tunisia and the FCO's travel advice to UK nationals
The session is expected to last an hour.