EAC to hold its second public evidence session on e-waste
22 June 2020
The Environmental Audit Committee (EAC) will be holding its second public evidence session as part of its inquiry Electronic Waste and the Circular Economy.
Purpose of the session
The evidence session will be split between two panels. On the first panel, the Committee will hear from representatives of some of the key campaigning NGOs working on e-waste issues, the Green Alliance, Basel Action Network and Fidra. During the second panel, the Committee will hear from repair advocates Restart Project, manufacturers body TechUK and campaigners for Electrical Safety First.
Thursday 25 June
- Heather McFarlane, Project Manager, Fidra
- Jim Puckett, Executive Director and Founder of Basel Action Network
- Libby Peake, Head of Resource Policy, Green Alliance
- Martyn Allen, Technical Director representing Electrical Safety First
- Susanne Baker, Associate Director for Climate, Environment & Sustainability, techUK
- Ugo Vallauri, Co-founder and Policy Lead, The Restart Project
Image: Parliamentary copyright