Sustainability of government procurement examined
6 September 2019
The Environmental Audit Committee holds its second session on Net Zero Government.
The second session of the inquiry into net zero government continues its focus on the sustainability of the Government's estate and procurement processes, how Government sets and performs against its own targets and what action it needs to take to achieve its net zero emissions target by 2050 or sooner.
Tuesday 10 September 2019, Committee Room 5, Palace of Westminster
- Janet Young, Government Chief Property Officer, Office for Government Property
- Simon Tse, CEO and Operations Director, Crown Commercial Services
- Gareth Rhys Williams, Chief Commercial Officer, Government Commercial Function
At approximately 11.15
- Nick Smailes, Director, Energy Systems Catapult and Modern Energy Partners
- Christopher Jones, Tyndall Manchester