Ofcom to share their views on draft Bill as new online regulator
29 October 2021
Ofcom’s Chief Executive, Melanie Dawes and Richard Wronka, Director for Online Harms will give evidence on Monday 1 November from 2.30pm.
Monday 1 November 2021
At 2:30 am
- Dame Melanie Dawes, Chief Executive, Ofcom
- Richard Wronka, Director for Online Harms, Ofcom
Ofcom will act as the responsible regulator for online safety under the bill. They will give their perspective on the workability of the proposals.
The Joint Committee on the draft Online Safety Bill, chaired by Damian Collins MP, is currently scrutinising proposals in the draft Online Safety Bill.
- Contact Lucy Dargahi for further information 07511 165 603 firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees