MPs take evidence on moving animals across borders
3 June 2021
The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (EFRA) Select Committee holds the third evidence session of its inquiry into moving animals across borders.
- Parliament TV: Moving animals across borders
- Inquiry: Moving animals across borders
- Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee
Purpose of the session
This session will scrutinise how the Animal and Plant Health Agency and Border Force work together to oversee and enforce the movement of animals across British borders. Topics are also to include biosecurity and enforcement at the border.
Tuesday 8 June, at 2.30pm:
- Professor Christine Middlemiss, UK Chief Veterinary Officer,
- Ian Hewett, Interim Chief Executive, Animal and Plant Health Agency,
- Steve Dann, Director, National Operational Headquarters, Border Force.
Image: Ayla Verschueren/Unsplash