Committee to hold third session on its inquiry into flooding
15 October 2020
The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Select Committee holds its third public evidence session in its inquiry.
Purpose of the session
It will look at the long-term challenge of flooding and hear from stakeholders on how water can be better managed in the natural, farmed and built environment. MPs will hear from environmental experts as well as representatives of the farming and water sectors.
Tuesday 20 October
- Professor Richard Dawson, Adaptation Committee, Committee on Climate Change
- James Richardson, Chief Economist, National Infrastructure Commission
At approx. 3.15pm
- Ali Morse, Acting Chair, Blueprint for Water
- Rob Wesley, Head of Policy, Water UK
- Richard Bramley, Environment Forum, National Farmers’ Union