MPs to hold second evidence session for flooding inquiry
1 September 2020
The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee will hold its second oral evidence session, as part of its inquiry into flooding in England.
Purpose of the session
The session will explore the response to the winter floods, the impact of new Government policies on flooding and development, requirements around funding for flood risk management, the uptake of flood insurance and property-level resilience, and the involvement of communities in decision-making.
Tuesday 1 September
- Cllr David Renard, Chair, Environment, Economy, Housing & Transport Board, Local Government Association
- Innes Thomson, Chief Executive, Association of Drainage Authorities
- Andy Bord, Chief Executive, Flood Re
- Paul Cobbing, Chief Executive, National Flood Forum
- Hugh Ellis, Policy Director, Town and Country Planning Association