Rural Payments Agency and Natural England questioned by Committee
21 June 2019
The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee hears from the Rural Payments Agency and Natural England on the delivery of the Countryside and Environmental Stewardship schemes.
- Watch Parliamentary TV: Countryside and Environmental Stewardship Schemes
- Inquiry: Countryside and Environmental Stewardship Schemes
- Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee
Wednesday 26 June, Committee Room 5, Palace of Westminster
- Paul Caldwell, Chief Executive Officer, Rural Payments Agency
- Andy King, Operational Delivery Director, Rural Payments Agency
- Alan Law, Deputy Chief Executive, Natural England
- James Diamond, Director, Operations, Natural England
The Rural Payments Agency took over delivery of the schemes from Natural England in October 2018. This session will focus on performance since then on supporting new applicants and making payments to existing agreement holders.
Image: Evelyn Simak/geograph