Committee publishes transcripts of its ‘Life Beyond COVID’ discussions
26 October 2020
The COVID-19 Committee held a series of discussion groups in September 2020.
As part of its work to understand the UK’s current thinking on possible long-term impacts of the pandemic, the Committee held eight online discussion groups with members of the public (including specific sessions with older people, younger people, parents and people with learning disabilities). In the sessions, people shared their views on what they thought, in 2-5 years’ time, would be (or should be) different because of the pandemic, for our daily lives and for how we function as a society.
Transcripts of meetings
- Session one: discussion with a group of younger people
- Session two: discussion with a group of parents
- Session three: mixed discussion group
- Session four: mixed discussion group
- Session five: discussion with a group of people with a learning disability
- Session six: mixed discussion group
- Session seven: discussion with a group of older people
- Session eight: discussion with a group of parents