4 current inquiries
Inquiries allow committees to consider oral and written evidence on a particular topic. They usually result in the publication of a report.
- Inu Manak (Fellow for Trade Policy at Council on Foreign Relations)
- Creon Butler (Director, Global Economy and Finance Programme at Chatham House)
- Prof Holger Hestermeyer (Chair, International and European Law at Vienna School of International Studies)
- Email: HLIntlAgreements@parliament.uk
- Address: International Agreements Sub-Committee, House of Lords, London, SW1A 0PW