Professional and business services companies questioned on future UK-EU relationship
25 June 2020
The EU Services Sub-Committee hears evidence from the PR, advertising, recruitment and tech sectors on their priorities for the future UK-EU relationship after the transition period.
- Parliament TV: the future UK-EU relationship on professional and business services
- Inquiry: the future UK-EU relationship on professional and business services
- EU Services Sub-Committee
Tuesday 30 June at 10.00am
- Farzana Baduel, Chief Executive Officer, Curzon PR
- Paul Bainsfair, Director General, Institute of Practitioners in Advertising
- Simon Conington, Managing Director, BPS World
- Neil Ross, Policy Manager, techUK
- How important are EU markets for your companies, and the professional and business services firms you represent?
- What barriers to operating in the EU could your companies, and the professional and business services firms you represent, face from January 2021? To what extent can these barriers be addressed through a free trade agreement?
- Are you satisfied that your key priorities are being discussed as part of the current negotiations?