Committee hears evidence on establishing world-class connectivity throughout UK
20 November 2015
The Culture, Media and Sport Committee takes evidence as part of its Establishing World-Class Connectivity throughout the UK inquiry. The session looks at the requirements for broadband delivery to support consumers, small and medium-sized businesses and Government services.
- Watch Parliament TV: Establishing World-Class Connectivity Throughout the UK
- Inquiry: Establishing World-Class Connectivity Throughout the UK
- Culture, Media and Sport Committee
Tuesday 24 November 2015, Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Phil Mawhinney, Policy Officer, Age UK
- Jonathan Hines, Managing Director, Architype
- Richard Hooper CBE, Chair, Broadband Stakeholder Group
- Liam Maxwell, Chief Technology Officer, Cabinet Office
The next session of the inquiry is planned to take place on Tuesday 1 December 2015.