Superfast broadband delivery throughout the UK: upcoming sessions
29 February 2016
The Culture, Media and Sport Committee has been taking evidence in this inquiry since 24 November 2015 and has received over 100 submissions from organisations, interested parties and individuals.
- Watch the latest evidence session in South Oxfordshire
- Inquiry: Establishing world-class connectivity throughout the UK
- Culture, Media and Sport Committee
The Committee is expected to hold approximately four more oral evidence sessions and is scheduled to have the last in the week of 11 April 2016 when the House of Commons returns from the Easter break.
The evidence sessions planned are as follows:
Wednesday 2 March 2016, 2.15pm
with Professor Dieter Helm CBE, Professor of Energy Policy, University of Oxford (this meeting takes place in the Grimond Room, Portcullis House).
Tuesday 15 March 2016, 10.30am
with Gavin Patterson, Chief Executive, British Telecom.
Tuesday 12 April 2016, 10.15am
with Sharon White, Chief Executive, Ofcom.
Wednesday 13 April 2016, 2.15pm
with Ed Vaizey MP, Minister of State for Culture and the Digital Economy, DCMS.
- Read all oral and written evidence submitted to the inquiry
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees