UK Anti-Doping Chair questioned on Sunday Times allegations
13 June 2016
The Culture, Media and Sport Committee looks into allegations of UK Anti-Doping failed action as part of its inquiry into Blood Doping in Athletics.
- Watch Parliament TV: Blood doping in athletics
- Inquiry: Blood doping in athletics
- Culture, Media and Sport Committee
Tuesday 14 June 2016, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Mr Dan Stevens, Cyclist
- Mr Jonathan Calvert, Insight Manager, Sunday Times
- Mr David Kenworthy, Chair, UK Anti-Doping
Purpose of the session
The purpose of this session is to examine the allegations by the Sunday Times that UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) failed to follow-up on information from a whistle blower (Mr Dan Stevens) that he had been supplied with performance enhancing drugs by a private doctor, Dr Mark Bonar.