World-class connectivity throughout the UK examined
27 November 2015
The Culture, Media and Sport committee hears from Virgin Media, Vodafone and BSkyB top executives as part of its inquiry into establishing world-class connectivity throughout the UK.
- Watch Parliament TV: Establishing World-Class Connectivity Throughout the UK
- Inquiry: Establishing World-Class Connectivity Throughout the UK
- Culture, Media and Sport Committee
Tuesday 1 December 2015, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Tom Mockridge, Chief Executive, Virgin Media
- Nick Parbutt, Director of Strategy, Vodafone
- David Wheeldon, Director of Policy and Public Affairs, Sky UK
The next session of the inquiry is planned for Wednesday 9 December 2015.