Committee publishes further documents from Brittany Kaiser relating to Cambridge Analytica and Leave.EU
30 July 2019
The Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee has today published further documents supplied by Brittany Kaiser, former Director of Business Development at Cambridge Analytica, regarding their work with Leave.EU.
The Committee has supplied the documents to the Electoral Commission and the office of the Information Commissioner.
Notes to editors
These transcripts of previous evidence given to the Committee during the Disinformation and ‘fake news' inquiry are included for reference:
- Transcript of oral evidence given by Alexander Nix, former CEO of Cambridge Analytica 27th February 2018
- Transcript of oral evidence given by Alexander Nix, former CEO of Cambridge Analytica, 6th June 2018
- Transcript of oral evidence from Brittany Kaiser, 27th April 2018
- Transcript of oral evidence from Arron Banks and Andy Wigmore, 12th June 2018
- Committee's final report into Disinformation and ‘fake news', published February 2019
- Committee's interim report into Disinformation and ‘fake news', published July 2018
- Sub-Committee on Disinformation page
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees