Fake news inquiry: Committee announces future witnesses
10 April 2018
The Digital, Culture Media and Sport Committee has announced the names of witnesses giving evidence to the Committee as part of its inquiry into fake news.
Tuesday 17th April, 10.30am
- Brittany Kaiser, former Director of Program Development, Cambridge Analytica
Wednesday 18th April, 2.15pm
- Alexander Nix, former CEO, Cambridge Analytica
Tuesday 24th April, 10.30am
- Professor Aleksandr Kogan, Senior Research Associate, the Department of Psychology, Cambridge University
Thursday 26 April, 10.30am
- Mike Schroepfer, Chief Technology Officer, Facebook
- Information on these evidence sessions, including the locations, will be announced closer to the date.
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees